Warranty Coverage Details
Thank you for your interest in our products and services.
Versoflor Ltd. warrants the Covered Products identified herein* below to be free of all defects in material and workmanship. This warranty extends to the original buyer ONLY, with proof of valid email or postal warranty registration, original purchase receipt. Versoflor will replace, free of charge, any part proving defective in material or workmanship.
All expenses related to replacing the defective product under this warranty shall be assumed by Versoflor except for the following expenses, which shall be assumed by you, the Buyer: cost of transporting the product to Versoflor, removal of the product and reinstallation. This warranty strictly applies to the replacement of the product ONLY.
Limitation of Damages
In no event shall Versoflor be liable for consequential damages for breach of this warranty.
*Versoflor covered List of Products Lifetime Limited Warranty Applies:
VF001 - Base Tile (Upflor/Taskflor), VF002 - Coloured Insert, VF003 - Edge Strip, VF004 - Corner, VF005 - Tile Connector, VF006 - Cable Management Clip, VF007 - LED Lighting Kit.
What doesn’t the warranty cover? (exclusions)
This warranty does not apply to:
1. Service calls (site visits) to correct the installation of any Versoflor products or to instruct you how to use or install our products.
2. Damage resulting from improper handling or shipping of products, or products damaged by accident, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, improper installation, acts of God, neglect, corrosion, modification, or mishandling.
3. Shipping or freight fees to deliver replacement products or to return defective products.
4. Replacement when handled in any way inconsistent with the installation instructions included with the product.
5. Cosmetic damage, including stains or discoloration, which does not affect the structural or functional capability of the product.
6. Replacement product for Versoflor products used outside the United Kingdom.
7. Any labour costs during the limited warranty period.
8. Surfaces damaged due to chemical interaction.
9. Damage caused from improper installation.
10. Damage caused by mould, mildew, fungus or bacteria.
11. Damage from improper use including without limitation, burns, cuts, scratches, scuffs, punctures and indentations.
12. Damage caused by permanently adhering the tile floor covering to the surface of the existing garage floor.
13. Damage from extended direct exposure to sunlight.
14. Damage from excessive moisture, alkaline and hydrostatic pressure damage from sub floor.
15. Versoflor products must be checked for existing defects before and during its installation. Products that have been installed in spite of visible defects are exempt from the warranty.
16. Any damages caused by a slip, trip or fall caused by either improper installation or installation in an area deemed inappropriate for use.
What will we do to correct problems?
Versoflor will replace the Covered Product at no charge (except return/replacement delivery costs).
How long does the coverage last?
The warranty period for Covered Products purchased from Versoflor is 3 years from the date of purchase.
A replacement Covered Product assumes the remaining warranty of the original Covered Product.
What do you have to do to make a warranty claim?
As soon as an issue is identified you should contact us by email or phone to determine the problem. We will then appropriate the best solution for you.
Tel: (44) 0116 284 1386
If the return of a defective product is requested by Versoflor Customer Service, Buyer assumes the shipping costs. We recommend that the Buyer insures the shipment with return receipt requested. Versoflor accepts no liability for products lost or misplaced in shipment.
Return Shipping for a non-defective product is the responsibility of the customer. Return Shipping will be covered for damaged and defective product only. Shipping charges for any re-orders are charged at cost. This includes special shipping requests such as priority shipping.
The Buyer should carefully pack the Covered Product, preferably in the original packing materials, and deliver it, together with a copy of the original purchase receipt and a description of the problem, to:
Unit 11, Ashville Way,
Ashville Trading Estate,