With all this in mind, the ease with which you can brand; your flooring with the Versoflor Modular Flooring system makes it an obvious choice to get that wow-factor in your reception, workshop or shop floor.
Versoflor is not, however, just about looking good; there are many practical advantages to the system- see below to understand what we mean:
- Quick and easy to install, simply clicks together (no tools or fixings required).
- Open surface, allowing drainage ideal for wet areas and general outdoor use.
- Robust and durable.
- Easy to hose down and jet wash.
- Bright lighting effects when used in combination with our underfloor LED lighting kit.
- Protects and insulates your floor surface.
- Underfloor cable routing (up to 8mm diameter max).
- Easy to move and update- portable too so you can take it with you when you move to bigger premises.
- 3-year warranty.
- Material: Recyclable Polytrobe.
- Anti-slip surface (Tested to BS 7976-2): Slip Risk Classification: Low (Dry 107 PVT, Wet 54 PVT).
- Fire Resistance (Tested to EN ISO 9239-1:1210): Class Efl-s2.
- 25,000 Kg load capacity.
- UV protected.